The objective of the training is to learn, through this natural healing method to handle the most common pathologies (ex: joint, muscle pain, tendonitis, sexual problems, reproductive, hormonal, skin, digestive, nervous, circulatory problems…).
The Dien Chan is a Vietnamese multi reflexology technique created in 1980 by Professor Bui Quoc Chau. It consists in the stimulation without needles, of facial areas and reflex points to mobilize the natural self-regulation process. The great function of Dien Chan is to relieve many pains, disorders or dysfunctions almost instantaneously. A few minutes may be enough for immediate relief.
Who is this training program for
Training is open to all and requires no prerequisites.
The courses are aimed for all age groups and people in retraining wishing to work in the trades of non-drug accompaniment but also to professionals in the medical and paramedical sector, welfare professions wishing to add reflexology techniques to their working techniques. Training can also be suitable for any person wishing to learn reflexology techniques.
The Dien Chan practitioner can practice in a liberal framework.
One can also become an accredited trainer by the Academy of Dien Chan (level 10) exercise undertaken in the context of an EC, in retirement homes …
The Dien Chan can also be practiced by naturopaths and centers eager to relieve their patients immediately.
Our training is broken down into the following three levels:
1stlevel: INITIATION AND BASIS OF DIEN CHAN
- History and mode of operation of the method
- The fundamentals: the YI KING, dynamic monism and relativism
- Preventive benefits of “12 morning massage.” How to rebalance your body and keep fit throughout the year
- Introduction of reflex points
- Self massage technique: learn to touch to feel
- Opening technique Lao Gong point to create a real therapist hand
- Learning the technique called “the 6 zones”
- Learning points of relaxation and energy recovery
- Stimulation and self massage points formulas to eliminate toxins and medication side effects
2nd level: COMBINATION POINTS REFLEXES SCHEMES AND USE OF DIFFERENT TOOLS
- Mapping of reflex points
- The different stimuli in Dien Chan: poking a point using the detector, scanning the reflex zones, scratch to stimulate an area
- Practice with different Yin and Yang tools
- Learning the main reflex points and their different functions
- Learning reflex point formulas (combinations of points)
- Real practice exercises between trainees: relieve each other
- Learning reflexology key schemas (Rodin, Penfield, Yin / Yang diagram) bodies diagram (functions and relations with emotions)
3rd level: ALLIANCE ENTRE LA THEORIE ET L’INTUITION DU PRATICIEN
- The facial “diagnosis”: the intuition of therapist
- Principle of similarity in shape and use of moxibustion on the face and body
- Re balancing the organs depending on the season and treat various ailments in correspondence
- Implementation of Dien Chan as a whole (using several combined techniques)
- Final assessment test – written and oral
- Final test – written and oral
“Naturopathic medicine is not a medical practice. The naturopath does no medical diagnosis and does not prescribed medicine”(Source OMS)